Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It's time for a scavenger hunt...

How do I play?

Well you watch for clues and you find the answers.

Points are awarded for how quickly you acquire the answer.

So when I post a question or a clue email me the answer to thequestfortruthbooks (a) gmail (dot) com and be sure to put *410* in the subject line.

first correct response 10 points
second
correct response 5 points
third
correct response 3 points
first incorrect response 1 point

*One response per contestant

But there is more...

Watch for special bonus opportunities that may come along with the clues... You might find the answer, but there might be a bonus attached if you complete an additional task.

Prizes?

Well... Sometimes its important to be in the contest for the fun of it. So I will announce the prizes after five or so clues have already been posted. We'll play until someone hits 150 points.

Post a comment if you're in for the game and start watching for clues...

All clues in this contest will have *410* in the title line.

10 comments:

Ivorydancer said...

I'm jumping in with both feet!

Can't wait!!!!!

Marvin said...

Count me in, Brock!

Mark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark said...

I'm in too

Original Joe said...

Me too.

FreddyJay said...

I'm in!

J.J. Biddinger said...

I'll play!

Anonymous said...

I'm doing it!

Can't Think of a Clever Saying said...

I'm in to

Dwight & Gail said...

Drew is in!!!